Monday, October 15, 2007

the future

I still hold the same opinion that I had after reading the first article.Technology is taking the place of reading and writing. Americans are stedily becoming more dependent on technology that often we dont think for ourselves.Reading is no longer an intrest and this makes writing difficult.
I do agree with what Dr.Strange is saying.Technology is advancing and changes are going to happen.We will just have to adapt and move on with our lives.Reading and writing skills may not be as much of a priority for educators as things like computer skills and programs.
I do not completly agree with the direction technology is taking us but Im willing to adapt. Times are changing, and I might as well change with them.Don't get me wrong I believe technology is good in many ways.I myself am one of those technology dependent individuals.I rely on calculators and enjoy a good telivision show from time to time. As a future teacher I would like to consider reading still an important aspect of education.

No comments: